Reaction score
chair1.jpg

chair2.jpg

or:
https://www.ag.ndsu.edu/aben-plans/6006.pdf

Gorman Farm

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I usually just use a fence corner where I can use a gate panel to trap them in a corner and then I can sit them down on their butts to do feet or examine/treat whatever I need to. I use a little grain in a pan to entice them over. I have sheep though not goats.

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Captureshute 2.JPG
Capture shute.JPG
Thank you I like both of those .When I get time the pipe one is the way to go . I have nine 40 lb. weaned does. and needed to treat them fast . So I threw this together day before yesterday . All salvaged except screws. perhaps some of you will know what it started out as :idunno But it works We dewormed them and drenched them with Corid yesterday and drenched them with Corid today .Also gave two of them shots of antibiotics. The Corid says treat for five days . I just want them to get the proper dose for each of them . I really don't trust putting it in their water. So who's old enough to know what it was ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 48148 View attachment 48147 Thank you I like both of those .When I get time the pipe one is the way to go . I have nine 40 lb. weaned does. and needed to treat them fast . So I threw this together day before yesterday . All salvaged except screws. perhaps some of you will know what it started out as :idunno But it works We dewormed them and drenched them with Corid yesterday and drenched them with Corid today .Also gave two of them shots of antibiotics. The Corid says treat for five days . I just want them to get the proper dose for each of them . I really don't trust putting it in their water. So who's old enough to know what it was ?
pretty fine

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Hipshot you are a genius by necessity. There will be a sudden run on folding beds at Goodwill stores......:lol: