Goat Sudden trouble seeing

MiniSilkys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It was raining all day yesterday here. Well the last few days, actually most of this month. Anyway, the goats would not come out of their house yesterday so I gave them their hay in there. Today when I went out to check on the goats when the rain finally cleared out, three of my four girls were out waiting on me but my youngest was not, which is completely not like her. So, I went looking for her and found her standing in a corner of the shed. She acted scared and like she could barely see. I brought her outside when the sun started to set and she walks around. She can hear noises but seems like she has a hard time finding where it comes from. When she tries to look at me she holds her head up and looks down at me. She ate a little feed from my hand. She is almost 1 year old. I am thinking maybe she got butted in the head? She was perfect the day before yesterday.

MiniSilkys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Me too. She has always been such a sweet goat. All she ever wants is for me to pet her. Just comes up and presses her head against me or lays her head in my lap until I pet her.

MiniSilkys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
She doesn't turn her head back or to the side. I saw that on Dr. Pol. Do you think maybe? Her temp is 102.5.

Latest posts