Goat Whisperer's & SBC's kidding thread: kidding storm

BlessedWithGoats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Wow, four girls kidding in two days? How fun/exciting/super busy!!
How many boys/girls does the doe that has 5 have?

ETA: I just found your other thread where you mentioned she had 3 girls/2 boys! Congratulations on all of the babies, and again, sorry one of the quints didn't make it. :(

Last edited:

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats
Lots of girls
Hope it's a girl year for all of us
Edited
Who was Ruth bred to?
I hope its a doe year for everyone too. I think @Sweetened set the trend! LOL

Ruth & Leah were bred to Lil' Joe
They are very nice. Its gonna be hard to choose who will stay and who will go.
All of Leah's kids look great....but this one boy... his structure is so nice already. I know he is going to be a nice herdsire.
Both of Ruthies does are light gold with a little white. I think 1 is polled & 1 is horned.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
We will try and get pics up today.

Seriously asking ourselves why on earth are we bottle feeding again?
Oh yeah, for the future owners of these goats... that's why.

Every 4 hours milk and feed.... I know it will only be for 3-4 days but OHHHHHHHHHHHHH 3-4 days is a LONGGGGGG time.

On another note- Goat Whisperer's 2 does out of Ruthie- :drool
Drooling over them- they are stunning!
Happy my buck Lil' Joe produced such nice kids.

Her goat Leah was on "trial"- her FF udder was nice but GW was not overly impressed... she decided to wait ti 2F with Leah to see if she would keep her or sell her. Wellllllll..... Leah's 2nd udder is sweet! Very happy about that so Leah will be staying.

"Chance" our mean Lamancha buck (LOL GW owns him and I own the doe) may have earned a small reprieve. Chance has produced many offspring and he produces well. We may have to get him "collected" - @OneFineAcre do you collect? I would love to have straws from him.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
We will try and get pics up today.

Seriously asking ourselves why on earth are we bottle feeding again?
Oh yeah, for the future owners of these goats... that's why.

Every 4 hours milk and feed.... I know it will only be for 3-4 days but OHHHHHHHHHHHHH 3-4 days is a LONGGGGGG time.

On another note- Goat Whisperer's 2 does out of Ruthie- :drool
Drooling over them- they are stunning!
Happy my buck Lil' Joe produced such nice kids.

Her goat Leah was on "trial"- her FF udder was nice but GW was not overly impressed... she decided to wait ti 2F with Leah to see if she would keep her or sell her. Wellllllll..... Leah's 2nd udder is sweet! Very happy about that so Leah will be staying.

"Chance" our mean Lamancha buck (LOL GW owns him and I own the doe) may have earned a small reprieve. Chance has produced many offspring and he produces well. We may have to get him "collected" - @OneFineAcre do you collect? I would love to have straws from him.

This is the company that collected our bucks. They made 3 stops in NC this past fall. They come to NC every fall.
They have a mobile lab and the whole set up. They also have semen for sale. We got some from a Piddlin Acres buck and a Pholia Farm buck.

http://www.biogenicsltd.com/index.html