Goat Whisperer's & SBC's kidding thread: kidding storm

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I saw that OFA! Just to busy to post.

Just got back in from milking and bottle feeding the other kids.

The kids are beautiful. The leg placement on these kids is to die for! I don't know that I've ever seen kids so correct right after being born. The sire is our home bred mini buck Gordy, between him and Trouble these kids will be awesome. They are stunning.

Trouble seemed labor-ish almost all day. She didn't kid till after 7pm (I think) and all went well!

It was pretty cool, a client got to come by and see the birth! We don't typically do this but decided to make the exception. She has been by several times over the last month for a crash course on goats.

Southern got pics and I'm sure she'll post later or tomorrow.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
This puts us up to 4 sets of triplets, 2 sets of twins, 2 singles, and a set of quads.

Total
10 bucks (1 DOA)
12 does

I was doing the numbers and kept scratching my head like where is she coming from? Realized you included the Kiko bucks. :lol: I keep dairy and meat goat numbers separate. :D

so... 8 bucks & 12 does! :p
That is awesome! Congrats!:celebrateAlthough, seeing @Southern by choice's response to Trouble postponing a few more days might have been amusing... :hide

Oh you just quiet yourself up right now! :p I am already delirious and tired.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Trouble x Gordy kids
these are 2nd gen 50/50 kids.... because trouble is a grade (first gen) her offspring are 2nd gen grade and no bucklings can be registered. Does can be as 2nd gen grade... the does offspring will be 1st gen exp .
This stinks because this buck already meets the breed standard. Anyone interested in adding a 50/50 (actual 2nd gen) mini for a herdsire let me know. I refuse to wether this guy. Genetics here are just too good.
Buck is non registerable Gopher eared blue eyes

Black Doeling (elf eared) Blue eyed ( don't think she is polled) can be registered as grade 2nd generation

Buckskin Doe (Erect eared) Blue eyes possibly polled can be registered 2nd gen grade
All available

Anyway I love this group! I cannot freaking believe I can't register this guy! :hit I'd keep him in a minute!
Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (1).JPG

Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (3).JPG

Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (6).JPG

Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (12).JPG

Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (13).JPG

Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (19).JPG

Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (15).JPG

Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (22).JPG
Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (23).JPG

This girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!
Wings & Caprines Mini Mancha kids TxG 2days old (24).JPG

Latest posts