Goat Whisperer's & SBC's kidding thread: kidding storm

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Carolina Girl is keeping her sister Clover company. They are sisters, bred the same day. Their official due day starts tomorrow.

The kids are pulled for bottle feeding. I will ask GW if she will get a pic... but this is a day or two before kidding
042.JPG
this is one at kidding

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats! They're beautiful! Are you retaining any?
LOL I asked the same thing... She said No that she needed to sell them especially since they were out of a FF.
I was shocked.

Still not quite sure if she was serious.... she has that kind of sense of humor. :idunno

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
LOL I asked the same thing... She said No that she needed to sell them especially since they were out of a FF.
I was shocked.

Still not quite sure if she was serious.... she has that kind of sense of humor. :idunno

I can so hear her saying that with an absolute straight face. But what she is really thinking is
"of course I'm keeping them, but if you ask a dumb question..."

Green Acres Farm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Carolina Girl is keeping her sister Clover company. They are sisters, bred the same day. Their official due day starts tomorrow.

The kids are pulled for bottle feeding. I will ask GW if she will get a pic... but this is a day or two before kiddingView attachment 37945 this is one at kidding
That one looks like she may have a very nice fore udder.

Latest posts