Goat Whisperer's & SBC's kidding thread: kidding storm

sadieml

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I just spotted this thread today. OMG the video is awesome! Sooo many beautiful goatie babies! :weeebounce..bounce..bounce :weee

@Southern by choice - We need to talk! I have been thinking about going with some mm and Nubians (to get mini-Nubians by our Pygmy boy). Our boys aren't registered, either, though they could be. I just want to milk and don't really care about credentials. Not looking to get rich on breeding.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
With a Pygmy buck and a Nubian doe - technically- you will get Kinder's .... not Mini-Nubians. But, hey....who's talking technicalities, lol!

I was talking with someone the other day about this, actually a couple of people last week... the interesting thing is they have the Kinders but they don't want them crossed with Nubians... they want their pygmy crossed with Alpine or Lamanchas. So they can't be registered as Mini's nor Kinders... kind of a shame.

Question for you FEM- it is already a little difficult to do the f-1's and breeding a nigie buck to a big doe .. how on earth do you do this with a pygmy? :)

My friend has Dwarf/Pygmy crosses... the most adorable goats EVER!
I love the stout look.:D

Latest posts