Goat Whisperer's & SBC's kidding thread: kidding storm

Alibo

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Long night but congrats on the kids! Sounds like they are in excellent hands! Beautiful babies!

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
hey for the new babies, hate you lost one of the bucklings but the one that is left is sure a cutie. doeling is adorable too. I have serious baby envy right about now and still have a month to go.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Love that tri-colored buckling, they are so tiny and so cute. :love Congratulations.

But what I really want to know is what is that thing in the sky that makes it look bright and cheerful outside and causes shadows? :idunno

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
But what I really want to know is what is that thing in the sky that makes it look bright and cheerful outside and causes shadows?

When you find out - please let me know! We've seen it a couple of times here, but not a lot... ;)

Oh, and thanks CA for sending the next storm our way! Our forecast is indicating we could get 5 - 7 inches in the next day or so.....:he:he:he

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, that is after it dumps about 10" here tomorrow. Way back in Jan. NOAA said that CA has had something like 13 TRILLION gallons of water dumped on it. ENOUGH!!!!

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, that is after it dumps about 10" here tomorrow

Holy Cow! I know ya'll been catching *eLL! :hugs Hope it doesn't hit ya'll that hard! We've been this way for a couple years now...and it does get old. Sometime I wonder why my goat still have feet on the end of their legs....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love the tri-colored buckling! So pretty and the little doe is a beauty too. Sorry that you lost one, Ruth sure made ya'll work hard for these two, but it is life on the farm, isn't it? :love