1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Do you think Pony Rides should be allowed at Fairs? - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Goats- Best Looking Buck- Ends 10/30/2011-*RESULTS POSTED*

Discussion in 'BYH Online Herd Show' started by Sunny & the 5 egg layers, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Nov 2, 2011
    Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun with beasties

It was a close contest and there were many handsome bucks. It was hard to pick just one. The judging was 100% fair and there were 3 judges. Now lets get to the results, shall we?

In first place with a total of 26 points is 20kidsonhill's Boer Goldman Status!
    [​IMG]

In second place with a total of 25 points is lilhill's Nigerian Dwarf Silver Bullet!
    [​IMG]

And in third place with a total of 23 points is Roll farms Boer EHCF Red Baron's Bullitt!
    [​IMG]

:celebrate :weee :clap

Congratulations to Goldman Status for winning the "Best Looking Buck Contest"! You will be getting your prize (an edited photo of your buck done by Dixon) very soon!

Thank you all for entering! I also want to thank the judges for doing such a terrific job with helping to judge these bucks!

2. Nov 2, 2011
    redtailgal

redtailgal New Member

Congrats everyone!

3. Nov 2, 2011
    lilhill

lilhill Loving the herd life

Congratulations 20kidsonhill and Roll! Beautiful big boys!

Thanks for voting SilverBullet 2nd.

4. Nov 2, 2011
    20kidsonhill

20kidsonhill True BYH Addict

Thanks so much.

I will have to get a weight on him and new pictures, He is getting huge and out growing the other new buck we got with him at the same time.(atleast in hieght).
    They are eating 4 lbs of 16% protein feed a day each. goldman is going to be a fencing challenge for us, he loves his girls and is a very energetic buck. We are expecting the first two does he bred to kid In the beginning of March. Looking forward to seeing the kids.
    Most of our herd was already bred, so we will have to wait until the kidding season of 2013 to have lots of kids on the ground from him.

5. Nov 2, 2011
    Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun with beasties

I can't wait to see his kids once they are born. He is such a beautiful buck I can only imagine what his offspring will look like. Congratulations.

6. Nov 2, 2011
    20kidsonhill

Thanks Lilhill: and congrats to you. Silver Bullet is sooo Cute(And I love a good top-line), I keep seeing all these cute nigerian Dwarfs, and good thing my farm is already full. :D

Congrats Roll: Bullet is very handsome! looking forward to seeing your babies from him this kidding season.

7. Nov 2, 2011
    20kidsonhill

You can only imagine how excited we are. We drove 12 hours each way to get him. He is packed full of enoblements.

His sire is Status quo: here is a link: http://www.tctc.com/~amfuture/bucks/boer_goats_statusquo.html

8. Nov 2, 2011
    that's*satyrical

that's*satyrical Loving the herd life

Congrats everyone!!! :) Gorgeous boys!!

9. Nov 2, 2011
    lilhill

lilhill Loving the herd life

This is SilverBullet's first year to breed some girls and I am very excited to see his kids.

10. Nov 2, 2011
    Roll farms

Roll farms Spot Master

Bullitt says "Thank you very much" and he's been really happy to impregnate his women so that y'all can see his babies. :lol: