Goats- Best Looking Buck- Ends 10/30/2011-*RESULTS POSTED*

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
It was a close contest and there were many handsome bucks. It was hard to pick just one. The judging was 100% fair and there were 3 judges. Now lets get to the results, shall we?

In first place with a total of 26 points is 20kidsonhill's Boer Goldman Status!
3140_calendar_21.jpg

In second place with a total of 25 points is lilhill's Nigerian Dwarf Silver Bullet!
470_silver_bullet.jpg

And in third place with a total of 23 points is Roll farms Boer EHCF Red Baron's Bullitt!
B5.jpg

:celebrate :weee :clap

Congratulations to Goldman Status for winning the "Best Looking Buck Contest"! You will be getting your prize (an edited photo of your buck done by Dixon) very soon!

Thank you all for entering! I also want to thank the judges for doing such a terrific job with helping to judge these bucks!

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Congratulations 20kidsonhill and Roll! Beautiful big boys!

Thanks for voting SilverBullet 2nd.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so much.

I will have to get a weight on him and new pictures, He is getting huge and out growing the other new buck we got with him at the same time.(atleast in hieght).
They are eating 4 lbs of 16% protein feed a day each. goldman is going to be a fencing challenge for us, he loves his girls and is a very energetic buck. We are expecting the first two does he bred to kid In the beginning of March. Looking forward to seeing the kids.
Most of our herd was already bred, so we will have to wait until the kidding season of 2013 to have lots of kids on the ground from him.

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
Thanks so much.

I will have to get a weight on him and new pictures, He is getting huge and out growing the other new buck we got with him at the same time.(atleast in hieght).
They are eating 4 lbs of 16% protein feed a day each. goldman is going to be a fencing challenge for us, he loves his girls and is a very energetic buck. We are expecting the first two does he bred to kid In the beginning of March. Looking forward to seeing the kids.
Most of our herd was already bred, so we will have to wait until the kidding season of 2013 to have lots of kids on the ground from him.
I can't wait to see his kids once they are born. He is such a beautiful buck I can only imagine what his offspring will look like. Congratulations.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Lilhill: and congrats to you. Silver Bullet is sooo Cute(And I love a good top-line), I keep seeing all these cute nigerian Dwarfs, and good thing my farm is already full. :D

Congrats Roll: Bullet is very handsome! looking forward to seeing your babies from him this kidding season.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
20kidsonhill said:
Thanks so much.

I can't wait to see his kids once they are born. He is such a beautiful buck I can only imagine what his offspring will look like. Congratulations.
You can only imagine how excited we are. We drove 12 hours each way to get him. He is packed full of enoblements.

His sire is Status quo: here is a link: http://www.tctc.com/~amfuture/bucks/boer_goats_statusquo.html

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
Thanks Lilhill: and congrats to you. Silver Bullet is sooo Cute(And I love a good top-line), I keep seeing all these cute nigerian Dwarfs, and good thing my farm is already full. :D

Congrats Roll: Bullet is very handsome! looking forward to seeing your babies from him this kidding season.
This is SilverBullet's first year to breed some girls and I am very excited to see his kids.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Bullitt says "Thank you very much" and he's been really happy to impregnate his women so that y'all can see his babies. :lol: