Goats- Best Looking Buck- Ends 10/30/2011-*RESULTS POSTED*

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
20kidsonhill, BYH member Dixon was kind enough to make these photo editings of your buck:

g11e.png

g12.png

g13q.png

g14f.png

g15tjk.png

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy them! :)

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thank you, that is really nice. I wish I new his exact name, We are still waiting on the breeder to cash our check and send us our paperwork. So we aren't able to submit his name until we get all the information.

We have been calling him Goldman, so I am sure we will try for that name first and then the next couple choices will be a variation of it.

Dixon

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
thank you, that is really nice. I wish I new his exact name, We are still waiting on the breeder to cash our check and send us our paperwork. So we aren't able to submit his name until we get all the information.

We have been calling him Goldman, so I am sure we will try for that name first and then the next couple choices will be a variation of it.
Your welcome! And congrats!

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
20kidsonhill,
Due to a mix up (completely my fault) you have one more photo editing of your buck. Bella 1210 did this photo editing.

Here you go:

2203_buck_winner.jpg

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yes, Congrats to the winners.

I think all three are top hat gentlemen and any harem would be proud to have them!!!!

Beautifully handsome goats!!

DonnaBelle

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Bullitt says "Thank you very much" and he's been really happy to impregnate his women so that y'all can see his babies. :lol:
:lol:

Congratulations to all the Winners! Hoping your Studs produce! :)

Latest posts