Goats Make You Do THIS!!!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
DRAT!!! I tried to watch the video with DH. It took me to FB & told me I had to be logged into FB to view this video. I'm not on FB, so I can't watch the video. :hit
Did you click the middle of the video or the Faceplant logo?? I watched it inline by clicking in the middle.

@Baymule how did you get DH to make that video ;)

Anyone else think those goats have some fine looking bedding?? :th

OK, who here is young enough to know the song, the artist and the original video I ASSUME this guy is spoofing on?? Reminds me of the one Justin Timberlake did on Beyonce's "Single Ladies".

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did you click the middle of the video or the Faceplant logo?? I watched it inline by clicking in the middle.

Nope. I clicked in the picture and on the arrow in the middle. Nada. It took me to a signin page on FB with this message:
"You must log in first."

@Baymule, could you text it to me? Maybe I could view it that way.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
WooHoo! I got to see the video! It occurred to me that I might not be able to see it, because I was on my cell phone. So, I logged onto my iPad, and voilá. The video opened.

This guy is a good dancer. :weee Somehow I couldn't see my DH dancing like that. Maybe @Latestarter, once he gets that barn built. :lol: :gig