gonna be a great uncle

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well neice just called an finally said mom was gonna be a great grandma.an mom acted suprised like she was supposed to.she is due to calve oct 4th.guess i better go toy tractor shopping.an cow shopping as well.gotta start the new calf off right.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
neice is gonna quit her job before the baby hitts the ground.thanks kitty.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You'd think this was a cow forum or something with all the cattle terms! :gig I hope your neice is used to it!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
kitty the kids have been treated like calves cows an bulls since they hitt the ground.an 3 of them nicks show it.pigglett is the oldest neice.horns is the preggers neice.an baby bull is the oldest nephew.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Congrats!
Time for "you" to start a quilt!

Did soon to be great grandma already know?

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes great grandma already knew.because the dumb grandpa came in wearing a shirt that said grandpa.an he wasnt supposed to wear it here till haylee called an told grandma.but he spilled the beans.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
For months, I watched my sister freak out over becoming a grandma, when he daughter was preggo!
I kept my mouth shut to the fact, her son was going to be a daddy too!
She was so thrilled when she did find out, she didn't even get mad at me for not telling her! No fun at all!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its funny because most wemen think they are to young tobe a grandma.i wonder what my ex sis in law thought of being a grandma.i bet she freaked because she dont like getting old.