Good Morning!--Chat thread

Kute Kitten

Monkey
Reaction score
Yikes! The colors range from the light blue to the dark purple. Which one is the light rain? The light blue?

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky we only got a bit of rain and a bunch of rumbling...but there were reports on the news that parts of Stony Plain and some other places got hammered with hail and lots of rain and wind. But not much here...no funnel clouds, nothin'... Supposed to end by this evening, but even so.....

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
KK, the table is on the chart there...yes light blue is the lightest precip, and the purple is the hardest, which indicates hail.

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Me telling myself: " I will not strangle my child, I will not strangle my child, I will not strangle my child......................." :th :fl :)

Glad u didn't get any of the bad stuff WRB

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
homesteadingcowgirl said:
Me telling myself: " I will not strangle my child, I will not strangle my child, I will not strangle my child......................." :th :fl :)

ONE,TWO,THREE are you still counting? ....Talk about it !!! Lets hear what this little darlin' has done?......My one darlin' is still sleeping he gets up at 1 pm because life is good for a 15 yr old teenager....

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
Lucky we only got a bit of rain and a bunch of rumbling...but there were reports on the news that parts of Stony Plain and some other places got hammered with hail and lots of rain and wind. But not much here...no funnel clouds, nothin'... Supposed to end by this evening, but even so.....
Happy to hear your okay...

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
2468herdsrgr8 said:

ONE,TWO,THREE are you still counting? ....Talk about it !!! Lets hear what this little darlin' has done?......My one darlin' is still sleeping he gets up at 1 pm because life is good for a 15 yr old teenager....
:lol: just one of those days! here's a peek though: after he got in trouble for getting upset over his brother sitting in his chair at the table :he , he slapped his bowl down, spilling the homemade granola I had just made the day before :( . He didn't like having to sit in his room for a while (while I was repeating to myself how bad it would be to lock him in a cage), so began hollering about a mosquito bite that was hurting on his leg. I will take an extra second to point out that the bite IS TWO DAYS OLD!! :smack (Hmmm, you would think he would know by now that that kind of behavior only leads to MORE consequences)

I hope your teenager has a good excuse?!? :D

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
2468herdsrgr8 said:

:lol: just one of those days! here's a peek though: after he got in trouble for getting upset over his brother sitting in his chair at the table :he , he slapped his bowl down, spilling the homemade granola I had just made the day before :( . He didn't like having to sit in his room for a while (while I was repeating to myself how bad it would be to lock him in a cage), so began hollering about a mosquito bite that was hurting on his leg. I will take an extra second to point out that the bite IS TWO DAYS OLD!! :smack (Hmmm, you would think he would know by now that that kind of behavior only leads to MORE consequences)

I hope your teenager has a good excuse?!? :D
I'm glad I'm not the only one having kid trouble. The girls have been going into big boughts of pecking on each other. Then it's..."Mom, she............"

I rarely get to 3 though. They know enough not to let me count that high.

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh my Gosh....do I remember those days.....I found it was soooo good to talk to another mother because We understand what your going through...Just wait until they become teenagers ...its terrible two's all over again but this time you cannot put them into a time out chair or into their room exspecially when they want to be in their room...the cave...the pit....Now his punishments are bigger....
I have to laugh now because my younger brother who's the favourite uncle ...the fun guy ....his daughter is just turning two and she's in the stage of pinching ...she pinches and then looks at you with her big blue eyes and curly blond hair...its driving them nuts !!! I was told at this stage to start to write a journal about my kids adventures or their day....it helps ...I still do it now because they like to look back and read the good and the bad....
Edit to say////I use that wonderful timer on the stove....once I get to three they would know they had to sit on the kitchen chair until the timer went off...and if they moved....talked ...breathed....cried...they had a minute added on ......little did they know it was more punishment for me .....unyil they realized I ment business....at least I could get the kitchen cleaned ....