Good morning!

beccazon

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello from the Thumb of Michigan! I joined BYC and am enjoying it so much I thought I might enjoy it here too and get other info I need easily! Currently we have 10 chickens and 3 ducks...all about 4 weeks old. We have slowly been moving toward our goal of a tiny hobby farm. Goats are our next (but not immediate!) plan. I have always loved them but have limited knowledge. Glad to be here. Can't wait to poke around! Ps...does BYH have an app like BYC does??

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! Glad to have you here. I was a member of BYC also before joining all the sister sites. I was a member here on BYH for 5 years before we moved and I was able to get sheep. It gave me plenty of time to absorb a lot of the knowledge and wisdom found here. My best advice to you would be to read the goat forum, section by section. Ask any questions that you need to, people here are always glad to help. Build a GOOD fence and shelter for your goats, preferably before you get them, although that doesn't seem to be the BYH way of doing things...…..I myself am guilty......LOL

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from Tennessee!! :frow
I have rabbits but plan on getting chickens/goats when I finish building their habitats ;)
There are tons of helpful goat people here for when you get your goats!

Latest posts