Got here from BYC!

Beach Chicken

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have lots of animals that are native to my island. I take care of most of the populations for stock and for our hunters, which is one of the main attractions to the island. So I don't have the same kind of animals but most of it falls under the same rules as medicine goes. I am happy to have found this site to ask all of my other questions and also answer as many as I can! :celebrate

BarnOwl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello from Tennessee! I'm new to this site but have been on BYC for about a year with a different username. We just got some guinea hog gilts last week, so I have a ton to learn, trying not to ask too many silly, newbie questions. Your work taking care of native animals sounds fascinating and fun. I'm looking forward to your posts and learning more about your animals. :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello from Tennessee! I'm new to this site but have been on BYC for about a year with a different username. We just got some guinea hog gilts last week, so I have a ton to learn, trying not to ask too many silly, newbie questions. Your work taking care of native animals sounds fascinating and fun. I'm looking forward to your posts and learning more about your animals. :)
There are no silly questions. If you don't know, you don't know. We are a friendly group and will be glad to help. Read the pig forums, there is lots of information there.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score

Welcome from Middle Tennessee

Beach Chicken

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome🙂

Latest posts