Got our website started for our farm

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
new video of this morning
<iframe width="745" height="419" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Double waddle..means...double chin basically? Congratulations...they are sooo cute!!

The_V's

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
we s
Geez, that’s great!! My hubby got so tired of eating duck he couldn’t take it!! No one here will pay the extra money for the duck eggs. I just got rid of all of my ducks but wish I’d have kept my three Muscovies. I got rid of them to make room for the pregnant mini pugs inside the barn. Plus, our farm has doubled in size and I do 90% of the daily work and i had wayyyy too many ducks. Chris builds everything and maintains everything...I take care of animals. So it’s even work, just different duties. Once the weather gets nice...maybe May? I plan to get a few Muscovies...but this time...really only a few ducks...not 43 ever again!! :lol:
Started with 5 then I bought more then we hatched more then they started breeding and selling and hatching more and as of 15 days ago I had almost 80 ducks, I posted them for sale and now Im back down to a manageable 35. Im happy with 35, the way we set up our duck house 35 is the perfect number and everyone gets along cause I only have 4 males. Were the same here, Jimmy builds me whatever I tell him we need( like today its a baby goat pen cause my partner bought three bottle babies so tonight jimmy has to build the baby pen and make a bottle feeder for me), but yes I do all the animal feeding and care and he builds stuff when my partner and I bring home more animals. He works a full time job so Im usually here by myself unless you count the dogs or my uncle who's usually drunk on the porch,lol

The_V's

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
n
Double waddle..means...double chin basically? Congratulations...they are sooo cute!!
no sorry hun double wattles means they have tassels on each side of their chin, here's one you can see
IMG_2407.jpeg

The_V's

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
its a purebred kune kune trait. Some can lose them fighting with siblings as they grow up but generally its one of the very important parts of showing KuneKunes or registering them.

The_V's

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Geez, that’s great!! My hubby got so tired of eating duck he couldn’t take it!! No one here will pay the extra money for the duck eggs. I just got rid of all of my ducks but wish I’d have kept my three Muscovies. I got rid of them to make room for the pregnant mini pugs inside the barn. Plus, our farm has doubled in size and I do 90% of the daily work and i had wayyyy too many ducks. Chris builds everything and maintains everything...I take care of animals. So it’s even work, just different duties. Once the weather gets nice...maybe May? I plan to get a few Muscovies...but this time...really only a few ducks...not 43 ever again!! :lol:
we can't GIVE away muscovies around here, but I can't keep enough pekin and khaki campbells on hand, they sell before they hatch.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
we can't GIVE away muscovies around here, but I can't keep enough pekin and khaki campbells on hand, they sell before they hatch.
Well...if you have any Muscovies you don’t want...send them my way... :lol: :love

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
we s

Started with 5 then I bought more then we hatched more then they started breeding and selling and hatching more and as of 15 days ago I had almost 80 ducks, I posted them for sale and now Im back down to a manageable 35. Im happy with 35, the way we set up our duck house 35 is the perfect number and everyone gets along cause I only have 4 males. Were the same here, Jimmy builds me whatever I tell him we need( like today its a baby goat pen cause my partner bought three bottle babies so tonight jimmy has to build the baby pen and make a bottle feeder for me), but yes I do all the animal feeding and care and he builds stuff when my partner and I bring home more animals. He works a full time job so Im usually here by myself unless you count the dogs or my uncle who's usually drunk on the porch,lol
Wow, people bought them that fast!! That’s great!! Mine sold fast too, but, I had nothing to compare to. That’s good that Jimmy does the building for you...our men are good to us!! You’ll have to post pictures of the goat kids!! We’re getting our new boar tomorrow...I’ll show him to you!:love

The_V's

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ohhhh, is that a plus in the selling market, or doesn’t really matter? Very cute!!
for Kunes it depends on the buyers intentions- as meat pigs the wattles simply insure they are purebred but those buyers really don't care if they're all black. The homesteaders that want to breed and sell them they want colorful piglets usually but they demand double wattles every time even with great coloring.