Granny cant go 3 days

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Been a busy day so far, and still more to go. Got the older chicks moved outside. Cleaned the brooders out again and split remaining chicks up by size. The ducks are on the pond and having a blast! Cleaned the garage out (Spring cleaning). Swept the building out. And I sent dad to go get some 2x4s and lunch :weeeI need to find a safe place for my incubators since I've STILL not put them up :hide ya know in case some eggs accidentally appear in it.
I want to send someone to go get something ! Ally, I put some pics on FB . :hide I really hate to keep people hanging but I am not putting them here. I dont even care to learn how.

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hubs needs to mow. Yep I'm a horrible wife I take care of must everything else but I leave mowing and weed whipping to him.

Granny, you know how I threatened to take a video of nugget singing the song of her people?

Turn up the volume. It happened.

Brat is now grazing happily and silently in the dog run. Heaven forbid I be outside and ignoring her.

Love nugget! Lorps and Berri like to sing the song of their people too but they need some lessons!

I want to send someone to go get something ! Ally, I put some pics on FB . :hide I really hate to keep people hanging but I am not putting them here. I dont even care to learn how.

They are cute granny! I also added you on there :frow That hona has some thick legs! Your polish make me want one lol

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Love nugget! Lorps and Berri like to sing the song of their people too but they need some lessons!

They are cute granny! I also added you on there :frow That hona has some thick legs! Your polish make me want one lol
Thank you, still not all of them. I didnt notice the honas legs. I hope it is a roo !

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Seems like my bator was /is not the problem with all my failed hatches. Even though I got a good hatch in a different bator, Mine are not hatching well. That makes it my eggs. Lisa lost my polish at day 17 as well.

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Mine was getting feather fixer for awhile. They're on all flock stuff now. Out of my eggs I got a 100% hatch for EHAL

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
feeding them 20%? chick feeder for the last few months and cracked corn. Thats why I almost lost my tolbunt, no calcium. I have been feeding the others calcium but maybe not as much as they need. I dont keep it down, I just toss some in once in a while. So now Im not sure what to feed them. No wonder the jubilees were taking so long to lay.