Grant

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
There I got it.
0AF5F0F8-700C-4A5F-8992-D0C7FDAC1B5E.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was just thinking about you a couple days ago. It’s about time you showed up! The boys are looking great, home grown beef can’t be beat. You have a nice place and that’s some awesome grass!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ordered the puzzle on Tues, it came yesterday. DW and her sister are working on it. it is a tough one with all the shades of gray in the sky. Right up DW's alley. Unfortunately their length/width values ended up cutting off both ends of the rainbow, also losing the double rainbow so it isn't as impressive as the original picture.

Grant

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well I sold my bull today. He has been a fencing nightmare and he’s a jumper. Today he cleared a 54 inch cattle panel with a barbed wire over the top. That’s 5 feet of fence. He’s been getting out more often and I think he’s just a bored boy. I can’t risk the liability of him getting hit on the road and killing someone, not to mention he just wears on my fences. So it’s the 2 cows, who should be bred back, the 2 weaned calves, that I weaned last week and Buddy the steer I bought after butchering Houston for next springs beef. Not sure what I’ll do with the 2 cows after this time next year when they wean their calves, but I have a year to figure that out.