Grazing Systems and Other Pastoral Information...

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
NormaFay said:
There are a lot of things to consider when looking for (or raising) grass fed beef. Rotational grazing is important to ensure that the cattle is getting the right nutrition and the land is protected from over grazing. La Cense seems to do a great job with this because their meat has always been of the highest quality. If you check out La Cense Beef you can see the benefits to grass fed meat, and why it is worth the effort.
After reading all your posts on how this "La Cense beef" is somehow the best, is all the advertising from your posts simply because you're just advocating the website or is there something else in this picture that I'm missing? Do you work for this ranch or are you a customer that likes to purchase their beef all the time? Just wondering as you seemed to have put a lot of effort into making your statement on here.
X2. I noticed that as well.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
SheepGirl said:
WildRoseBeef said:
NormaFay said:
There are a lot of things to consider when looking for (or raising) grass fed beef. Rotational grazing is important to ensure that the cattle is getting the right nutrition and the land is protected from over grazing. La Cense seems to do a great job with this because their meat has always been of the highest quality. If you check out La Cense Beef you can see the benefits to grass fed meat, and why it is worth the effort.
After reading all your posts on how this "La Cense beef" is somehow the best, is all the advertising from your posts simply because you're just advocating the website or is there something else in this picture that I'm missing? Do you work for this ranch or are you a customer that likes to purchase their beef all the time? Just wondering as you seemed to have put a lot of effort into making your statement on here.
X2. I noticed that as well.
x3. It would be kinda hard not to notice, since of the 5 total posts made by NormaFay, all have a pointed reference to "La Cense" and it's wonderful attributes.
http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/search.php?search_id=1305152096

Of course, as I always say, if one can back it up with facts and data, it ain't just braggin. Perhaps she wil be more forthcoming with the data in the near future.