Green Acres Farm - LA

Green Acres Farm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am pleased with how Dazzle’s pre-freshening FF udder is looking. Teat placement/medial aren’t fantastic, but it seems to have decent attachment and a nicely extended and smooth fore.

179C9E36-667D-4461-AFA3-E2611CF8C841.png
CBD1761D-56B1-4F13-856B-62A22A39B5AC.png

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
As always, the girls look great!

Did you see the pics of Ruthie's pre-freshening udder? She had the tiniest teats that looked like they would flare.
After she kidded they plumped up and have very good placement.
Pre-freshening udders drive me crazy :lol: You just never know!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know that my mini Nubs have little "2 finger" teats. The milk is really heavy butterfat -- musta gotten that from the Nigi side of the fam :D =D -- and she will accept hand or machine but, you almost cannot hand milk when full, just need a 7 or 8 yr old kids hands! My Saanens, gotta love the extra length!! :lol:

Dazzle will look way different when she fills. She looks to need a "wide load" sign. :D Pretty doe. Post a pic when she kids. I'm thinking 3, maybe 4.

Green Acres Farm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
As always, the girls look great!

Did you see the pics of Ruthie's pre-freshening udder? She had the tiniest teats that looked like they would flare.
After she kidded they plumped up and have very good placement.
Pre-freshening udders drive me crazy :lol: You just never know!
I don’t think I did! I know she certainly doesn’t have tiny, flaring teats now. :love

Does from Dazzle’s particular sire also tend to have improved medials/teat placement on subsequent freshenings.