The boys are two today! :)

Oh what memories!

@Latestarter- Mel is 2 today!
SAM_5003 - Copy.JPG

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aww:love:love!

I really like the look of pete:), blue is also very nice looking but something about pete is just drawing!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed! What a group of boys she had too! Damned shame that she's gone and there will never be another litter :hit:hit I believe that white stripe on top may be my Mel :love who was originally Orange collar. He so looks like Blue but his ears aren't quite as dark and he still has that lighter strip that runs up one side of his head and 1/2 way down his neck. He's one handsome boy! Right now he's outside and I can hear him howling @ something... LOL The coyotes were singing a little while ago.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's so funny....Ben was just howling outside about half an hour ago also. :D Jake wasn't, so I know it wasn't an ambulance or other siren going by out on the road. Must have been the local 'yote pack that set him off. I love it when they howl, both the dogs and the 'yotes.

Happy Birthday to all of Callie's boys! :woot May her beauty, loyalty and courage live on in each and every one of her sons.