1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. BYH Featured Thread: I'm woolin' it!
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

head tilt

Discussion in 'Diseases & Injuries - Rabbits' started by harleychicks, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Jun 16, 2017
    harleychicks

harleychicks Exploring the pasture

I have had 2 separate rabbits in the same cage at separate times develop head tilt. I moved one rabbit out of the cage,had been treating with ear mite killer, soaked it in bleach let dry and soaked it for a second time. I then left it empty for a week and them repeated the bleach treatment. I then placed a new rabbit in the area.Now about a week or 2 has passed and I am noticing a slight tilt to the same side of the head. I've been treating all 3 of them with mite treatment as a precaution. Can this still be mites?

2. Jun 16, 2017
    Bunnylady

Bunnylady True BYH Addict

3. Jun 17, 2017 at 3:34 PM
    Baymule

Baymule Herd Master