Heart Surgery! Devonviolet's Husband!

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have that camper top, if you need to, you can leave some overnight and not do all of it at one time, especially while it is so hot.
Yes, that's the beauty of having that capper, on the truck. going out in a few minutes to do chores. The only bag of feed I'm getting out of the truck, tonight, is goat feed. I'll get the rest tomorrow, when it's cooler out.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got a surprise pop up shower this afternoon. It poured down hard for a few minutes and we got 1/4" of rain. it sure cooled the heat down.
Nice!
It was 91 degrees here and this huge thunderstorm came with crazy wind and we ended up getting 3 inches of rain in less than an hour! Luckily i'm not in a flood-zone.
After the storm the temp dropped to 72 and it was such a nice difference :celebrate

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes, it's been a busy couple of weeks since he came home. In the beginning, he wasn't sure he was going to make it, but now he's doing great! He is up and moving around throughout the day. His biggest complaint now is fatigue. But, that's probably because he pushes himself so hard. I have to keep stopping him from doing some things.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wonderful to hear he is doing well. It IS hard to slow down for a while when you have been active. Now, with proper blood/oxygen flow, he feels great -- not considering how much energy must be conserved to HEAL!!! So, the "wake- up & go" needs to be controlled. :D You start something and in 10 minutes the get up & go has gotten up and left. :lol: He needs to sit and regroup. If he just does that, in a couple more weeks, he will be handling things better. This was a HUGE operation, he will need to accept that it will take a few months for the recoup.

Your friends, neighbors & church friends are what you need right now! Good that they are there for you. I would have LOVED to have seen the look on the face of the "peeps finder"..:lol::eek::idunno

Keep us updated. And YOU TAKE IT SLOW, too. Many things can be "less important" than they were. Dust bunnies are no biggie. Rest. Time heals. We are all praying your both of you.