Hello All! I am Crystal from NE Kansas!

CrystalSN85

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Crystal and I am from NE Kansas near the Nebraska border. I am new to the world of goats and cant wait to learn from all of you! The picture below is my family. Listed from Left to Right is my boyfriend Caleb, Middle Child Atalie, Youngest Emilee, Myself Crystal, and my Oldest Bryson.
  • received_10155051901915969.jpeg

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH! :frow

Lovely family!
How do they feel about the new world of goats? :)
What brought you into the goat world? What kind?
Inquiring minds want to know :p

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! So happy to have you and your beautiful family with us. We are a friendly group, so just jump right in and start posting! We love pictures too!

Mu husband and I have hair sheep, chickens, Muscovy ducks, 3 horses and 3 dogs.

Put your general location in your avatar. Sometimes knowing where you are is important for answering any questions you might have. For instance, winter preparations, What type grasses and hay is available and just the different nuances in different parts of the country.

So glad to have you here!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from sunny and warm CA. I have goats...lots of goats and they are addicting. What kind to you want?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings & welcome from another transplanted east Texan. So glad you decided to join us. Very nice family portrait there! There are lots of good goat folks here and a wealth of info and experience shared in the threads. By all means browse around and make yourself at home! Please consider putting at least your general location in your profile. When you ask for help or info, where you're located might have a huge impact on the response. Old folks like me :old will never remember NE KS from this post when that time comes. :)

CrystalSN85

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH! :frow

Lovely family!
How do they feel about the new world of goats? :)
What brought you into the goat world? What kind?
Inquiring minds want to know :p
I haven't purchased any just yet. Hoping to here in February. I have been doing lots of research and trying to prepare for them. I am hoping to learn a lot with these first couple and eventually grow a herd. I would really like to have Boer goats. I just ordered some books to read on top of all the online reading I have been doing. A group I joined on Facebook told me about this site. My youngest is very excited about us working towards owning goats, I ordered her a book as well. My other two will be more excited once they are here!

Latest posts