Hello All

WildKarrde

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while now, decided to officially join. I'm on .75 acres in a subdivision without an HOA. I started out looking out for my friends pregnant Nubian goat. I delivered three beautiful babies from her. I still have one of her kids, and grandkids here. Since then I have also gotten two Nigerian Dwarf does, and a buck who unfortunately died just as he was maturing. I hope he did his duty before that happened, I'll know by January!

I also have 4 rabbits in a colony setup. They haven't produced anything yet, I think due to our exceptionally hot summer, but finally had my first fall off a couple weeks ago, so hopefully will have babies soon! Currently I'm using about .25 acres, the other half acre is all really rough, hilly wooded land. When I get the money I intend to fence that in for the goats to forage.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
welcome to the forum from east Texas. Can you please put your general location in your avatar? Sometimes that is a factor when seeking advice or help. What works in Texas heat and mild winters may not work in Minnesota. LOL

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
👋 from So Cal. sounds like you're having fun getting set up. Looking forward to our green season out here.

Latest posts