hello am moses from Uganda

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. Delighted to have you join us. There is a very good and active rabbit forum here. Lots of friendly people here.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I will be happy to assist you @moses. If you will notice, I placed a @ in front of your name. If you wish a member to see your post, you can "call" them to your post with @ and their name.

If you want to start a post, pick the topic you wish to post in. Since you have rabbits, go to the rabbit forum. Let's pick Meat Rabbits. You click on Meat Rabbits and it will open that forum. To post, there is the topic Meat Rabbits, then number of pages, below that is a brown bar. Under that is Thread Title. Click on that and type in a title. A box will open up where you can type in what you want to talk about. When done, click on Post Thread.

@Kusanar you are much better at explaining things than I am. Perhaps you can assist @moses find his way around and post pictures.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Moses. What type of rabbits do you keep? How many do you have? What do you do with them? Many here use them for pet, show and meat. Lot of rabbit people.

Also, goat, sheep and cattle are raised by many.....dairy and meat.

Kusanar

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Kusanar you are much better at explaining things than I am. Perhaps you can assist @moses find his way around and post pictures.
I'll see what I can do in a bit, I'm checking this at work so don't want to be doing a ton of screenshots right now.

@moses welcome to the site. Just click around and explore, there is a lot to find and not a lot of ways to mess anything up by clicking things. Worst thing that will happen is you will accidentally start a new thread or an article you didn't plan on starting which is not a big problem.

Latest posts