Hello everybody, i raise rabbits and horses.

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello, from Mt, we are new to homesteading and livestock. But we’ve got our meat rabbits now and hopefully will get them breed before winter hits. I’m also new to this page but the week I’ve been on it I’ve already learned a ton and look forward to being a member for the years to come as we grow our farm and herds.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from Tennessee! :frow:welcome
I raise Holland Lops, Lionheads, Angora and Netherland Dwarf rabbits!
What kind of rabbits and horses do you raise?

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Florida to BYH :frow....we raise NZ meat rabbits, flemish giant rabbits, jersy giant chickens, Nigerian dwarf goats , have three KC ducks , 1 cat, 2 dogs and a totally magnificent LGD named Mel.....:frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi I raise rabbits and horses.
WHAT? Just rabbits and horses? :th Not what kind, breed or colors? :barnie And no pictures? :idunno How many? :D =D We love pictures and we love hearing about other people's animals :) LOL We want details!

We raise Katahdin sheep, Easter egger chickens, we have 2 Great Pyrenees and a big black Lab/Great Dane farm dog. 4 horses, a 30 year old QH, 32 year old TWH and a 15 year old TWH, a 10-ish? pretty little blaze faced, stocking legged chestnut gelding of unknown parentage. Sometimes we have feeder pigs--until they go to freezer camp. Welcome to the forum!

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
WHAT? Just rabbits and horses? :th Not what kind, breed or colors? :barnie And no pictures? :idunno How many? :D =D We love pictures and we love hearing about other people's animals :) LOL We want details!

We raise Katahdin sheep, Easter egger chickens, we have 2 Great Pyrenees and a big black Lab/Great Dane farm dog. 4 horses, a 30 year old QH, 32 year old TWH and a 15 year old TWH, a 10-ish? pretty little blaze faced, stocking legged chestnut gelding of unknown parentage. Sometimes we have feeder pigs--until they go to freezer camp. Welcome to the forum!
We used to have a black Dane/lab he was the sweetest dog I’ve ever seen. A true gentle giant. My mother in law has some mobility’s issues and he would help her up and down the stairs, he would stay by her side 100% of the time when we visited. I miss him he was amazing.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is our second one, he just turned 1 year old. Our first one got pancreatic cancer, we took him to the vet, not knowing what was wrong. The vet operated and found the cancer and called us. We had him put down. I still grieve for that dog. He was 7 years old. :hit

Latest posts