Hello Everyone from Orlando Florida

CritterCrazeFarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I bought my pet jersey cow and named her Amber. She has been with us only 3 weeks and has already learned her name. She is super sweet and I love her to death. I am trying to get my shire horses used to her before letting them together in same pasture. The shires are finally coming around and letting her get really close and come inside their run in shelter but I’m still a little skittish cause they are really big 18 hands each and I don’t want them hurting her cause she is little.

Attachments

• 00FCB182-EB85-4AE0-AD97-F0F7BCF3476F.jpeg
    00FCB182-EB85-4AE0-AD97-F0F7BCF3476F.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 61

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on adding Amber to the farm! She’s a cutie! Also, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us! You have Shires? Those are beautiful horses. There is a Shire breeder in Livingston, Texas, who raises black Shires with white stockings and a blaze face. What color are yours?

CritterCrazeFarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Congratulations on adding Amber to the farm! She’s a cutie! Also, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us! You have Shires? Those are beautiful horses. There is a Shire breeder in Livingston, Texas, who raises black Shires with white stockings and a blaze face. What color are yours?
Hi and thank you.
Mine are black with 3 white stockings and a white blaze. I have mostly videos of them, if I could post it here I would, but I guess I could only do photos. Thanks again 😊

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!

I have trouble wrapping my mind around having livestock in Orlando!

Hot, sand, and humid!

Very different from Alaska.

CritterCrazeFarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!

I have trouble wrapping my mind around having livestock in Orlando!

Hot, sand, and humid!

Very different from Alaska.
Well they do very well. I have outdoor mist fans in the summer for my horses and now I bought one for my Amber.