Hello everyone

ABRanch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
My name is TJ I live in middle TN with my wife and 2 daughters. We have started homeschooling my kids so we bought them 10 lavender Orpington chicks and 4 California whites along with 2 Nigerians dwarf goats to show. We absolutely love all of these animals. I’m looking forward to gaining knowledge from everyone on here.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from VA.

Several homeschoolers on here, so plenty of guidance if you want/need some directions with a new venture. I can't help with this as my grandaughter started college this year....obviously past my "help" status.

Then, with almost any farm issue you can dream up, usually someone has answers or suggestions. We will always share and hold your hand thru it. Some members are new, mid range, and some old hand at a farm, animals or crops.

Most of us garden. Many can foods. Some hunt. We all instigate. 😁 Welcome to the family. Browse the posts...a lot of info available. Plus people from many countries, all walks of life and professions.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! In addition to what @Mini Horses said, we are also fantastic enablers. :lol: Glad to have you here!

ABRanch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I really appreciate you all. I am looking forward to being able to talk to many folks and get different perspectives on raising animals. My girls love this lifestyle already. They tell everybody about there chickens and goats. It puts a huge smile on my face.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can you please put your location in your avatar? There is no way I will remember where you are!