Hello from a fellow goat lover!

Tygrace

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Tammy and I have a small herd of goats! I have one Pygmy doe, 2 Pygmy/Nigerian does, 1 Pygmy/Nigerian wether and 2 Nigerian wethers. I love every single one of them! I would love to breed my does in the fall/winter of 2020, but I don't have a buck and I don't know anyone near by that have a Pygmy or Nigerian buck. Most goats around here are Boers. Anyone out there know of Pygmys or Nigerians in Miami or Johnson County Kansas?

WildBird

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know anything about goats for sale, but I do know that goats are beautiful creatures with sweet and amazing personalities! I don't have any myself but I used to help a friend of mine take care of hers.

Welcome to BYH! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do! :frow

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Tammy and I have a small herd of goats! I have one Pygmy doe, 2 Pygmy/Nigerian does, 1 Pygmy/Nigerian wether and 2 Nigerian wethers. I love every single one of them! I would love to breed my does in the fall/winter of 2020, but I don't have a buck and I don't know anyone near by that have a Pygmy or Nigerian buck. Most goats around here are Boers. Anyone out there know of Pygmys or Nigerians in Miami or Johnson County Kansas?
Hello and welcome to the forums!! I'm a goat lover as well and I always make sure that my goats are fed well. please take care of your goats well and it will return you the favor.