Kaye

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We live in western Jefferson county. I also have a BYC profile. Search- Bantamturkey. Have two bunnies and hopefully more in about a week. Seven bantams, 50 layer hens, three established turkeys, one poult, turkey eggs, bantam eggs, a few buff orp eggs, a goat, a hog, a pitbull, a chicken killing wiener dog, and a beautiful toddler named Mika

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome. We all love pics so don't hesitate to post pics. What kind of goat do you have?

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! Sounds like you've got your hands full - looking forward to pics :)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome! Only ONE goat? :ep How'd you manage such self control? :lol: No, but really... goats are herd animals and really (most) do best with another goat companion... No sheep? or Alpacas? LLamas? Oh gosh, you better get right on that! Funny that you have a pit and call out the weiner as the chicken killer... Anyway, glad you joined! We are pic addicts as someone may have mentioned... If you have a few you'd be wiling to share, we'd all be very appreciative. If that's Mika in your avatar, she's a beautiful little girl! Congrats :D OK, so browse around :caf and make yourself at home! Look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Kaye

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome. We all love pics so don't hesitate to post pics. What kind of goat do you have?
Our first goat I have NO idea what he is. He's got VERY soft curly fur and he's about 3' tall. And his name is Buddy. We just went to pick up a Pygmy today. Mika named him Elvis. I will post pics of him later :) the first goat doesn't live with us because he has special needs, but we still see him daily and take care of him

Greetings and welcome! Only ONE goat? :ep How'd you manage such self control? :lol: No, but really... goats are herd animals and really (most) do best with another goat companion... No sheep? or Alpacas? LLamas? Oh gosh, you better get right on that! Funny that you have a pit and call out the weiner as the chicken killer... Anyway, glad you joined! We are pic addicts as someone may have mentioned... If you have a few you'd be wiling to share, we'd all be very appreciative. If that's Mika in your avatar, she's a beautiful little girl! Congrats :D OK, so browse around :caf and make yourself at home! Look forward to seeing you in the threads.
:lol: I want more, but I have another who is special needs and lives down the road w ith a neighbor who has the equipment and experience to handle his needs. I bought the Pygmy today from a three year old little girl for my three year old little girl
:love
My pibble, Sarabi, loves to play with the chickens and kittens. Oscar, on the other hand is an A-hole. Lol. He's always had this want to eat the chickens. Idk why, but he just hates any other animal besides other dogs. He has been known to bite blood from Mika. It is a good thing he's so cute and Mika can be so bad. ;)
I love all of my animals and my daughter. And yes, that is her in my avatar. She is my heart

Kaye

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! Sounds like you've got your hands full - looking forward to pics :)
I have a lot of family in Ohio... My grandmother lives in Carrolton, I have an aunt in Kenton, and a few more relitives spread out thru the state. Where are you??

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a lot of family in Ohio... My grandmother lives in Carrolton, I have an aunt in Kenton, and a few more relitives spread out thru the state. Where are you??
I'm in NE Ohio, Carrollton is about an hour or so south of me. Pretty country down there.