Hello from Ball Ground, Georgia

Melisa Hubbs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am looking forward to learning and sharing, and settling my nerves when I think I have done something wrong or not recommended for my babies!!!

I have a handful of Nigerian Dwarf/Pygmy mixes and another handful of Pygmies....all of which think they belong in my lap or on my back!!! And I love every minute of it!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas. Please consider putting at least your general location in your profile so you don't get constantly asked when you need help. Where you're located often has a bearing on what's recommended (climate/hot/cold/wet/dry/altitude/etc.). Browse around the goat forum and I'm sure you'll find all sorts of interesting information and knowledge shared. Make yourself at home! Oh, and please share some pics of your animals... we're all a bunch of picture addicts here :hide

Melisa Hubbs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas. Please consider putting at least your general location in your profile so you don't get constantly asked when you need help. Where you're located often has a bearing on what's recommended (climate/hot/cold/wet/dry/altitude/etc.). Browse around the goat forum and I'm sure you'll find all sorts of interesting information and knowledge shared. Make yourself at home! Oh, and please share some pics of your animals... we're all a bunch of picture addicts here :hide
Ok, I think I updated it....I am better at farming than using computers!! LOL.