Hello from Colorado Springs!

drb38

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi all,

Happy to join you all here. My wife and I just started caring from animals a few years ago. We started with chickens, then added a couple Jersey cows, and most recently added pigs. It's been a lot of fun and challenging. We have a lot to learn and am hopeful this is a good place to ask questions and share stories!

Nice to meet you!
Dave

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Central Indiana! I have chickens, turkeys and geese. Used to have ducks but wanted their space for other birds. Tried rabbits briefly but they weren’t my thing.

We have family in the Springs. Been alternating Christmas there for almost 20 years.

:welcome

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello from beautiful Virginia!
I also started with chickens. Well, technically i had horses first. That's why we bought land; so i could have them at home instead of boarding. THEN chickens. Tried goats... decided I was NOT prepared for them when they started spending most of the day escaping & banging on the sliding glass door for treats. Then a jersey/angus cow.
These folks and all their sweet baby pictures have me wanting to try goats again.... maybe a couple of minis that can live in the chicken yard..... 🤔
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Last edited:

Latest posts