Hello from Idaho

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @WildBird,

Just now found your posting. Welcome to BYH from western Arkansas! As you have most likely figured out, there are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people on this forum. I look forward to reading your posts. I hope you will consider starting a journal so I can follow along more easily.

Senile Texas Aggie

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Located near western part of the state, nead Mercer, pa. Will be looking for two or three full size alpine goat does and an alpine buck in the late spring. Hoping to find a doe in milk. Had a great buck a year ago and someone first shot at him, thankfully missed then nicely poisoned him. You should be able to get my email, i don't answer the phone till after a message or text. To many teley marketers. Glad to hear your from Pa.
That’s terrible about your buck...some people do terrible things. I don’t have alpine...just ND and Pygmy..sweet as pie..well, real stinkers actually. :). Mercer is not that far from here! Pretty cool!

WildBird

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Miss @WildBird,

Just now found your posting. Welcome to BYH from western Arkansas! As you have most likely figured out, there are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people on this forum. I look forward to reading your posts. I hope you will consider starting a journal so I can follow along more easily.

Senile Texas Aggie
I think I will eventually, once I collect enough interesting stories to tell that will keep people following :lol:

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
That’s terrible about your buck...some people do terrible things. I don’t have alpine...just ND and Pygmy..sweet as pie..well, real stinkers actually. :). Mercer is not that far from here! Pretty cool!
I feel bad about your buck. :( Some people just dont know what they're doing.. i hope one day they'll realize that those are living animals. i really feel sad for them.

Latest posts