Hello from missouri!

paintedhearts90

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
hey everyone ! thought id update here ! still have goats we milk them <3 have updated the herd some... so have one sweet shy buck ( loves his food!!!) I got myself rabbits now ! bought out a pair of separate rabbitries plus just picked several up from the local auctions.. so ended up with nearly 20 rabbits ..( that's not counting any!! babies!) should start having a bunch of babies soon.. I'm excited for them.. our goats should start kidding starting the first week(day) of February . I sold my mini donkey :( so am down to just 2 horses now ( butter and blade)
ill do a photo dump for everyone in a bit of all rabbits and the goat herd, <3

paintedhearts90

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Gorgrous and so sweet. What are you going to do with them? At this point all I have is chickens but I am curious about goats. Tell me about them. Why might I want them and how much trouble are they? Truly, i need to know. Edit, PS, I am in MO too, SE down around Poplar Bluff.

my nubians all stay pretty much where we put them. We had a nigerian .. she was a escape artist . so we traded her on some more big girls.. we milk the goats and trade it to some friends who make soaps and cheese. i might get around to learning how to myself but i stay pretty busy with grooming and the herds themselves to have found time cheese and soaps sound time consuming so .. been just drinking the milk raising bottle calves on it and trading it with our friends. :) i think with good housing and parasite management goats arent much trouble. Goats are browsers so do better with alot of stemmy browse over just grass so they can have a large portion of their pasture can be woods and such.
I love the goats . Our girls are all so sweet and have all their own personalities <3

paintedhearts90

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
20201012_161434.jpg
this is betty i believe shes a nubiboar. (nubian boar cross)
20201120_111156.jpg20201120_170113.jpg

Latest posts