Hello from missouri!

paintedhearts90

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi all ! I'm from a small town called potosi in missouri it's about a hour from st louis..

I've got horses (and a mini donkey but dont tell him hes not a horse) and goats (mostly nubians!)
I raise a couple pigs from time to time for butcher..

Right now I have 3 horses blade ,butter cup and blitzkrieg.

And the herd! We have :
The ladies
Jessie - nubian(adga registered) our oldest lady. Moms favorite.
Bright -nubian (adga registered ) my spotted beauty who throws her spots on her babies (cant wait to show you guys pics of those stunners!)my favorite but least friendly doe . (She was not bottle bby)
Cleo - nubian ( adga registered) sweet girl with lovely frosted nose and ears.
Joanie- ,nubian (grade ) she our biggest girl . And threw us a huge single doe kid this year .
Kaia-nubian (grade) our newest adult. Should be bred to big spotted buck.
Deli(lah) - alpine nubian mix two tone and one of our first girls. Started our addiction.. <3

The babies from this year so far!
Leonidas -(boar×nubian ) The only boy! Brights red spotted twin buckling. ( couldn't ask for more from her. first freshening she did amazing is feeding them they haven't needed any help .
Boggle - (boar nubian ) black and tan with big white spots everywhere brights twin doeling. Keeping her
Chacie- (nubian ) joanies doeling biggest kid and a single . Keeping her.
Cambrie ( nubian) my favorite this year so far (she had to be a bottle baby at first because she got cold and weak. But cleo took her back easily so shes back.on mom). Beautiful black and tan doeling with pretty silver moonspots. Keeping
Calissa (nubian ) the twin sister to cambrie outta cleo. Couldn't be more different! Red with No spots lol keeping

Still have 3 due by April. <3

The boys!
Thaddeus- moonspotted nubian yearling. Sire to jessie and deli for this year along with a couple of my friends does .
The twins registered baby boys who are bottle babies that im.picking up.monday... haven't picked names yet...
And
Picking up a 3 year old registered nubian buck who is also moonspotted soon...

Posting. A couple pics of moms and babies.. not.everyone is pi
20200205_151707.jpg
20200205_151656.jpg
20200205_151627.jpg
20200204_105933.jpg
20200204_105925.jpg
20200204_105825.jpg
ctured...

GrannySno

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi all ! I'm from a small town called potosi in missouri it's about a hour from st louis..

I've got horses (and a mini donkey but dont tell him hes not a horse) and goats (mostly nubians!)
I raise a couple pigs from time to time for butcher..

Right now I have 3 horses blade ,butter cup and blitzkrieg.

And the herd! We have :
The ladies
Jessie - nubian(adga registered) our oldest lady. Moms favorite.
Bright -nubian (adga registered ) my spotted beauty who throws her spots on her babies (cant wait to show you guys pics of those stunners!)my favorite but least friendly doe . (She was not bottle bby)
Cleo - nubian ( adga registered) sweet girl with lovely frosted nose and ears.
Joanie- ,nubian (grade ) she our biggest girl . And threw us a huge single doe kid this year .
Kaia-nubian (grade) our newest adult. Should be bred to big spotted buck.
Deli(lah) - alpine nubian mix two tone and one of our first girls. Started our addiction.. <3

The babies from this year so far!
Leonidas -(boar×nubian ) The only boy! Brights red spotted twin buckling. ( couldn't ask for more from her. first freshening she did amazing is feeding them they haven't needed any help .
Boggle - (boar nubian ) black and tan with big white spots everywhere brights twin doeling. Keeping her
Chacie- (nubian ) joanies doeling biggest kid and a single . Keeping her.
Cambrie ( nubian) my favorite this year so far (she had to be a bottle baby at first because she got cold and weak. But cleo took her back easily so shes back.on mom). Beautiful black and tan doeling with pretty silver moonspots. Keeping
Calissa (nubian ) the twin sister to cambrie outta cleo. Couldn't be more different! Red with No spots lol keeping

Still have 3 due by April. <3

The boys!
Thaddeus- moonspotted nubian yearling. Sire to jessie and deli for this year along with a couple of my friends does .
The twins registered baby boys who are bottle babies that im.picking up.monday... haven't picked names yet...
And
Picking up a 3 year old registered nubian buck who is also moonspotted soon...

Posting. A couple pics of moms and babies.. not.everyone is piView attachment 69660View attachment 69661View attachment 69662View attachment 69663View attachment 69664View attachment 69665ctured...
Gorgrous and so sweet. What are you going to do with them? At this point all I have is chickens but I am curious about goats. Tell me about them. Why might I want them and how much trouble are they? Truly, i need to know. Edit, PS, I am in MO too, SE down around Poplar Bluff.