Hello from North Central Texas

Terisa Carpenter

Just born
Reaction score
Hello! I am new to all the herding stuff. But I jumped in with everything in me. In the last two months I have acquired so goats, six potbelly pigs, chickens, quail, ducks and bunnies. I am currently interested in expanding my bunnies and showing. Looking for a reputable breeder in or around Abilene or Brownwood area for Lionhead, Dutch and Mini Rex. Thanks in advance for your help.

Terisa

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from just south of ypu! We're in east Texas, and there's quite a few of us on here.

There's several breedersbin your area. I would also recommend joining some of the Facebook groups for rabbit breeders in your area.

Good luck!

;)

Terisa Carpenter

Just born
Reaction score
Welcome from just south of ypu! We're in east Texas, and there's quite a few of us on here.

There's several breedersbin your area. I would also recommend joining some of the Facebook groups for rabbit breeders in your area.

Good luck!

;)
Thank you for the welcome and the advice.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome! We live in the Tyler area. We have sheep, chickens, horses and dogs! Are you going to raise rabbits strictly for show or for meat too?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome from an "about to be" east TX resident - Mount Pleasant area. I don't have any animals yet but plan to dive right in once I get settled. Browse around and make yourself at home!

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Colorado! I also jumped right in when I decided to do the herding thing :D =D
Feel free to share pictures anytime and hope to get to know you better!

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! A mighty big Howdy and Welcome from Erath County, your next door neighbor so to speak. We can chat goat, chicken, rabbit, geese and dog all day long so grab yourself a beverage from yonder table, prop your feet up on the railing and join the rest of us in singing "The stars at night are big and bright.... deep in the heart of Texas!"

Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing pictures of your animals.