Hello from Northern Lower Michigan

Herdcutter

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum/site. We are The Guerin's. (pronounced like this "Garrin") We are Frank & Laura (me), Josh age 17, Thomas age 9, and George age 8.

We have 4 dogs, 6 chickens, 13 ducks, 1 horse and 1 guinea pig. I homeschool my boys as they all have some sort of learning disability/ability. :th

We belong to a wonderful church family. A fantastic 4H club, and this year, I gave up 2 major time commitments. The boys play baseball, hockey, bowling, and tennis. We love to camp and explore. I love to ride my horse whenever I get the chance.:woot My youngest does speed and action, and I love to sort cows. :D =D My husband loves to coach and play hockey. And when he's not doing that he can be found working. He love his business. He is a Civil Engineer with a construction management background, doing his own thing now which is anything from handyman to building a home.:confused: Love him to pieces!:love

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!.....:frow
We have chickens, ducks, goats, and cats here on our 20acres. We have 12ducks for the moment.....but, are expecting an Explosion of ducks here at the end of the month or first of next.....we have 4 KC hens setting on about 50eggs.....so, if they all Hatch we'll have to make some really quick decisions....:gig
My wife was born in Gaylord, so we are familiar with your "Piece of the Woods" up that way.
Again.....:welcome

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas. Sounds like you have a wonderful family. Please browse around and make yourself right at home!

Hillaire

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
welcome from upstate NY!! This is a great site/forum for information and everyone is great! Your family sounds wonderful, again welcome to BYH!!

Kat17

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Welcome from northern michigan, sounds like you have quite a lot of animals.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
:frow Hello and welcome from upstate New York! Sounds like a lovely family you have there!
We have a dog, 2 hens and 2 cows. Would like to get a couple of horses some day.