Kaiote

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
So not gonna lie, when it asked for verification by 3 letter milk giving animal I sat there going, "i don't have a cow" for like four minutes. And that's basically my introduction ^_^ On a rather less silly note, Hi. I'm new to the whole livestock thing and BYC has helped me so much with raising my quail (originally 4 waiting for my rosetta coturnix quail to hatch 28 eggs hopefully i get at least 60%) that I am super excited to get on my next step to self sufficiency. I am picking up my first rabbit this Friday. She is a silver fox doe of six weeks and is fully registered and papered (I dont even know what that means for a rabbit yet). But Im excited to ask questions of the rabbit seniors on this site!
Thanks so much in advance for your help, Im gonna need it.
Kaiti

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Greetings from Colorado. There are a while lot of rabbit people here and we love helping

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings there Kaiti, from the front range in Colorado. :frow Welcome to BYH. There's quite an active group of rabbiteers here and you can grab a lot of info and shared knowledge just reading the various threads in the rabbit section. Of course if you have questions, just throw them out there and no doubt someone will jump right in to help you :) Ramble around for a while :caf and enjoy! look forward to your future posts!

MrsKuhn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome form California! Congratulations on the new members :love

:welcome

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome! You've come to the right place. Lots of real nice people here who like to help!

Latest posts