hello from south mississippi

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!!.....:frow
It's so good to see ya here. We have goats, chickens, ducks, and cats here on our 20acres. There are all kinds of animals here with very knowledgeable and experienced keepers. Most are just down home folks and are quick with advice and comments to assist another in many situations ya may find yourself in....make yourself at home and browse around, if ya have a question, comment, or advice feel free to post away. All enjoy seeing pics too, so show your animals off as ya see fit. Any longrange plans or goals?
Again.....:welcome......:)

Eteda

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome. tip of the day.......
I usta pet my sheep on top of their heads to greet them, now I pet and feal their ears. Its obvious to me if they are feverish when I wrap my hand around their ear. Its a fast way to check on them after dark when you cant see much.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My grandfather is buried in Magnolia, Ms outside of McComb. His grandfather was a Civil war veteran and was sheriff of Pike county. Where abouts in South Ms are you? Down on the water?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I sure know where that is...I went to truck driving classes in Biloxi/Gulfport, so went thru there quite often....:)....we are in the Senatobia area here.