Reaction score
Welcome from Tennessee! :frow
Heidi and Ginger are adorable!
Mother and daughter, real sweethearts. Thank you DSC03106[25].jpg Meet Tuffy

sunnysideupfarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
helo how are you
Hi, We are good here. Long work days. Picking the last of the black raspberries . It's already Aug. 1st. Summer goes by so quickly where we live. The nights will be chilly before long. What part of Texas do you live in? I have only been as far west as Colorado. Would love to go to Wyoming and Idaho, maybe even live there someday.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
suth central texas near san antonio. lol i been only in texas from east texas in texarkanna to the coast line and and no fuller west the i believe waco. lol i am pretty sure i would not live long in snow country our version of snow is 3 inches at most and melts the next day lol.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
beautiful but no thank you lol it looks cold. my kids would love it. i suppose you get use to it but as i rarely seen snow and never got be low 20 degrees i wouldnt know lol. i imagine yall have a very short planting season. we have a very long one i am gretting ready to plant my fall crops i have all the seeds started and just need to make a place for them and start getting them in the ground. how lomg have you had your goats? they very pretty mine are nubians as well.

sunnysideupfarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thank you. I think the Nubians are the most social. Yes, are growing season is way too short . It is so much work crammed into a short time . We have to wait to plant because the nights are still cool.I have been raising goats for 3 years. I started late in life, but loving it. The milk is amazing and so good for you.

Latest posts