Hello from WA

GoateeMcfee

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello!! I moved out to the country a few months ago (from the suburbs). I can't believe I didn't move sooner. I have chickens, ducks, quail, rabbits, two goats, and of course some dogs. My goats are two Nigerian dwarf wethers that I got for cheap from my breeder who was not wanting anymore billies. I have them for brush control as there are lots of blackberries in this area. However they have found our sugary grass and clovers more appetizing than thorny leaves 😂. I just found this site from BYC. I am hoping to get into sheep raising for dairy and started a thread on that. Anyways, I can't wait to learn more on this site!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and would you please put your general location on your avatar? I'll never remember where you are from the title of your introduction post! LOL Congratulations on making the move from the suburbs. Isn't farm living great?

GoateeMcfee

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and would you please put your general location on your avatar? I'll never remember where you are from the title of your introduction post! LOL Congratulations on making the move from the suburbs. Isn't farm living great?
ITS AMAZING! Yeah I can go update that now.

Latest posts