Hello I'm a new member from Cincinnati, Ohio

Kimber

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I absolutely love goats! I have loved them since I was a little child. It took me a long time to have a place with enough space to have them. I am still new to the fun and crazy goat life. I recieved my first goat about 3 years ago. I now have 4 goats( no bucks yet) with 1 due to kid in May 2020, I'm excited and nervous about this. It took me a long time to also breed one of my does. I have learned a lot within the last 3years from my dear wonderful friends like milking, milk testing, care, kidding, vaccinations, worming, and so much more. I learn new things all the time. I'm so blessed they take the time to teach me. I'm here to learn, listen, and share. Thank you for accepting me as a member.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh my goodness!! How exciting!! I absolutely looove goats too!! I can’t wait to see pictures!! I have some too!! What breed are yours? I’m guessing ND since you milk? You will learn so much fun stuff on here from great people about goat fun!! I’m learning every day!! I had two goats kid 2 weeks ago, so, once you’ve got your feet wet, I’d love to show you pictures!! Welcome to BYH, everyone is so nice on here and like a big farming family! :)

Kimber

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Oh my goodness!! How exciting!! I absolutely looove goats too!! I can’t wait to see pictures!! I have some too!! What breed are yours? I’m guessing ND since you milk? You will learn so much fun stuff on here from great people about goat fun!! I’m learning every day!! I had two goats kid 2 weeks ago, so, once you’ve got your feet wet, I’d love to show you pictures!! Welcome to BYH, everyone is so nice on here and like a big farming family! :)
I have Nigerian dwarfs. I will post pictures soon. I've had the opportunity to watch 4 does kid. It is so amazing! 🥰 Just cautious because they are my babies. The doe who is due in May is 3 yrs old she was my second Goat. I have the amazing experience of milking at my friends farm and watching their goats kid ( trying not to buy them all is very hard). Thank you for the warm welcome 😊

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have Nigerian dwarfs. I will post pictures soon. I've had the opportunity to watch 4 does kid. It is so amazing! 🥰 Just cautious because they are my babies. The doe who is due in May is 3 yrs old she was my second Goat. I have the amazing experience of milking at my friends farm and watching their goats kid ( trying not to buy them all is very hard). Thank you for the warm welcome 😊
When our goats kidded...it was all on one day...actually, one right after another! It was...sooooo , we’ll, we’re not selling any of them! Enough said! :)