Hello I'm the crazy old man from way down south in Georgia !

lilwildrabbit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm glad they've been nice to you but I had a couple of bad experiences. I've been accused of being a bad chicken mama because I let my birds free range, for not feeding them a formulated feed and for my son's dogs getting out and killing some of my chickens. I think the sister sites are a little more laid back plus they are more the 'Thinking outside the box types'. Don't get me wrong BYC is the first place I go when I have any questions. I wish I had more but I only have 5 pullets (just started laying, 2 roosters and 5 month old chicks. I'm always looking for more chickens. I hope to get some meat rabbits soon. Enjoy!
I'm the same there are chickens that are pets then chickens just to lay eggs and then chickens just to eat some are not that way but mostvon there realize that it's life!!

lilwildrabbit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Any
Welcome over Rabbit! sorry to hear about your wife and forced retirement :hugs glad you came over and are raising animals

Watch out for herd math!
thing like chicken math and cat math I'm shafted!!

lilwildrabbit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!!... :frow
....and another retired "Gear Jammer". Spent 6yrs in Fl, but when I retired I moved back home here...that was in '06. We have goats, chickens, ducks, and cats here on our 20acres. Hope ya hang around and ya keep it between the lines.
Again.....:welcome
Hello driver ! There are too many that can't stir the fuel nowadays! I loved my 13 speed myself just miss the traveling now I've been off the road for 2 years now

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeh, I miss the traveling...but, not the BS, dispatchers, and that little Book....;).....tho, the older I get the less I like long rides. Tho, it is a much different ride in a rig than a 4 wheeler. I never had a 13, always a 10....but it was good enough to make $$ with as long as I wasn't sitting waiting on a load. I often wondered about having one for a personal vehicle, but would have to win the lottery to make that happen....:)

lilwildrabbit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Same here my avatar was my last truck took that out in New Mexico she was a 600 hp fleatroit with an eating 13 loved the hills would pull most at 55 easy not legal in cali no DEF was a 2014 roller yea I can't stand it in a car two hrs now can't move when I get the out still can't understand that used to
sit 12 easy!