Hello I'm the crazy old man from way down south in Georgia !

lilwildrabbit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Y
Yeh, I miss the traveling...but, not the BS, dispatchers, and that little Book....;).....tho, the older I get the less I like long rides. Tho, it is a much different ride in a rig than a 4 wheeler. I never had a 13, always a 10....but it was good enough to make $$ with as long as I wasn't sitting waiting on a load. I often wondered about having one for a personal vehicle, but would have to win the lottery to make that happen....:)
ou didn't like your coloring books??? They are almost gone now if not all gone I used to be pretty good at coloring rainbows and now there are real dispatchers then there are total idiots that think they are dispatchers!! And I got paid to wait!! Even at wallyworld they hated to see me after an hour sitting I was on the clock!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Shoot, I had so many coloring books...I'd forget which one was the one I was suppose to be coloring in....:)
I was never in a "Rooster Cruiser" with all the chicken lites, so I only got paid when the wheels were turning....:gig

lcertuche

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My brother has been driving trucks for over 30 years now.

lilwildrabbit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Would you believe my rooster cruiser was factory!! No extra lights but one beautiful rig!!

lilwildrabbit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Would you believe my rooster cruiser was factory!! No extra lights but one beautiful rig!!
Ask your brother if he is a professional driver or a steering wheel holder then duck and run!! :lol: