Hello there!

SavannahLeigh

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hey there! I just wanted to introduce myself! Some people MAY know me from BYC, with the username Troyergal. I have 43 chickens, 13 ducks, 5 goats and 30ish (most are kits) rabbits.

I'm not really used to the format on here yet, but I'm learnin'! Merry Christmas Y'all!!!! :frow

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
:frowfrom Wild Alaska!

Happy Christmas!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!!....we have 3 goats, 12 ducks, and 11 chickens....and 3 cats...there are a bunch here that have 'Dual Citizenship'....BYH and BYC....it does sound as if your 'Plate' is pretty Full with the numbers of different animals ya have there....there are some really wonderful Rabbit people here, along with goats and most have some poultry too....and someone is sure to inform ya that we all just Love pics of your animals, set up, and land....you may want to start ya a journal to post your 'Happenings' in so we can keep up with ya....and if ya find something interesting in the Forum 'Threads' just post away...there is a ton of info contained in them, but if there is a question just Ask and someone will respond very quickly...again Welcome :welcome :frow

SavannahLeigh

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks! I am soooo bad at keeping up with pictures :hide I do have a youtube, and I will try to post for those of you who care ;) I love your signature by the way!

SavannahLeigh

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
When I learn how, I'll add something like that too ;) Technically challenged sometimes... :rolleyes:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well if ya hit the tab at the top of the screen that has your User name on it....you will get a screen with all your 'Options' listed that you can edit your 'Fields' and change the info..:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Although, I should have told ya that all I have is a phone, and have never seen the site on a computer....so, it could be Different from what I told ya....we are in the 'Sticks' here.:gig

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome from another "dual citizen". bruceha2000 on BYC.
Outside I have 12 layers, 2 gelded alpacas and as of 2 weeks ago, a Great Pyrenees LGD. In the house are 3 inside only cats.

Latest posts