Hello, want to talk about some farm animals?

Sisters On The Farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello. I just wanted to talk to people about farm animals.

Attachments

• 00x0x_dg0vPaNhQfw_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_dg0vPaNhQfw_600x450.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 52

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello from Indiana.
I have rabbits, which I consider agricultural. But my vet, which treats pets and horses, classifies them as "exotics".
I have a small hayfield behind the house and shed. We live in a church parsonage on the same property as the church, so not a farm but surrounded by them. If you walked in my shed, you would think you were on a farm. Pickup truck parked in front, car inside, hay and straw stacked, and cages for four does, 2 bucks, and feeder pens for the litters.
I grew up on a farm, and was extended from a hog farmer that was extended froma dairy farmer. Probably not quite the chatting you were looking for, but wait a bit and others will be along that might fit more into your category(ies). Welcome to BYH, and have a good day!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings from the front range in Colorado :frow Welcome to BYH! You've come to the right place to talk about farm animals! :thumbsup That's a pretty goat pic you shared... What breed is it? Browse around the various sections (by breeds) :caf and feel free to join the various thread discussions!

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! I have ponies and sheep. What kind of farm animals do you have, and what do you do with them?

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Oregon. I have goats a dog and cats, but I have had in the past a horse, 2 sheep, calf's, over 75 chickens, 7 ducks and goats.

Last edited:

Latest posts