Help me name my I.R. ducklings?

WildOaksManor

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have 4 new Indian Runner duckettes that need names. I like themes. ..like 80's/90's, Hippy, water related, beginning with same letter, etc. I think I'm going to go with Hippy/water related, (unless you guys can come up with some awesomely rad 80's names) so give me your opinions on the following:
HIPPY: Sky, Dawn, Dusk, Meadow, Ember, Windsong, Crystal, Summer, Shadow, River, Sage.
WATER RELATED: River, Rain, Storm, Marsh, Dew, Brooke.
80's: Mindy, Brandy, Danae, Tiffany....
Thanks for your feedback!

1crazybird

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Daisy could go both ways, hippy and Disney. I love all the names listed! Hard one!! I personally think I am going with Scooby names for my ducklings, only because of the children loving Scooby so much. Maybe 80 cartoons. Lol

1crazybird

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We get our six ducklings tomorrow. The children decided on ninja turtles. Even if they are girls. Lol. I am okay with it because they are also artist, well not Jessy James and splinter but I will just except the fact that they care. Lol the children are so use to animals that they don't blink at a new one. Have fun!

WildOaksManor

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We get our six ducklings tomorrow. The children decided on ninja turtles. Even if they are girls. Lol. I am okay with it because they are also artist, well not Jessy James and splinter but I will just except the fact that they care. Lol the children are so use to animals that they don't blink at a new one. Have fun!
Haha. Ninja turtles. You must have boys. :)

sadieml

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I was checking out lists of hippie girl names, and I like Echo, Paisley, Season and Willow. :)

1crazybird

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
After seeing the ducklings my children changed their minds. All things soft: fuzzy, soft, fluff, cotton, puff, and pillow.
WP_20160408_18_34_13_Pro.jpg