Help Me Name My Rabbitry!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It depends on how many characters are allowed, space wise, by the ARBA.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have several useful native trees on the property - Hawthorn, pawpaw, honey locust,
Unless it is a thornless variety and drops no seed pods , I've never heard anyone say honey locust was 'useful'.

GypsyG

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Unless it is a thornless variety and drops no seed pods , I've never heard anyone say honey locust was 'useful'.
When I was a kid we used to grind the pods and feed them to sheep and cattle and goats.

I use it in salves and tinctures, the oil and juice from the pods has antibacterial and antifungal properties.

Last edited:

Tale of Tails Rabbitry

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I would also suggest that it be a name you love no matter where you live. We are planning on moving and a friend of mine wasn't but a pending divorce changed that and her rabbitry name did not fit the place to which she ended up moving.

GypsyG

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I would also suggest that it be a name you love no matter where you live. We are planning on moving and a friend of mine wasn't but a pending divorce changed that and her rabbitry name did not fit the place to which she ended up moving.
That's a good thing to consider! I am always keeping my eye out for a larger property outside of town.