Help...my preg goats have lice!!

BYH Project Manager

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hi all...I’ve suspected that Busty have some issue for a bit...but, I posted pictures on a different forum and was consoled that it was just her thick winter coat. Since Stormy never nibbled, I thought it was ok...fast forward....that gave both been doing it lately. Tonight I got them on the goat stand. Saw nothing on Bust...but, on Stormy, I saw, little brown, roundish...fast crawling guys...lice! I had bought the perthyerin before when I suspected it...the kind you do on the ridge of the back. Because it’s winter...I don’t want to get them wet?.? Going to TS. First thing in the morning to buy whatever you all say...have to remedy this situation ASAP for the girls and the kids!! But...they look great!!

How are they now? I hope our members' insights have helped! :) Congrats on your thread getting featured on our homepage!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
How are they now? I hope our members' insights have helped! :) Congrats on your thread getting featured on our homepage!
Yes,everyone is doin* great!! No lice, all the members help me all the time!! I couldn’t be a farmer without this forum!!